Re: TPM on IBM thinkcenter S51

From: Kylene Jo Hall
Date: Fri Jun 03 2005 - 10:06:36 EST

Hi Torsten,

I maintain the driver and am interested in figuring out what this
problem is. Can you please tell me what the device major/minor are
on /dev/tpm. Any output produced by the driver in /var/log/messages.
Also the output of /sbin/lspci. Also I am assuming you are using the
version in the default 2.6.12-rc5. There are many changes are in the -
mm2 patch so I will pull down the default tree and make sure the version
there is working.

Thanks,
Kylie