[git trial] drm-via tree in git...

From: Dave Airlie
Date: Sat Jun 04 2005 - 05:36:09 EST

Okay I've spent my Saturday trying out git and have created a git tree
with two branches in it "drm-via" and "drm-initmap"

Now Andrew I want you to drop the drm-via tree from -mm and try and grab
the `drm-via` branch of:

rsync://rsync.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/airlied/drm-2.6.git

It hasn't shown up outside master.kernel.org but I expect it will soon
(unless I need to do something..)

Let me know if you get a real tree, the VIA driver is the latest version
from DRM CVS...

Dave.

--
David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / airlied at skynet.ie
Linux kernel - DRI, VAX / pam_smb / ILUG