Re: [SATA] libata-dev queue updated

From: Mark Lord
Date: Tue Jun 07 2005 - 07:53:14 EST

Greg Stark wrote:
Uh, this is 2.6.12-rc4 with the latest libata-dev patch from Garzik's web
site:

Where did you get "the latest libata-dev patch" from?

I don't see anything for 2.6.12 on Jeff's web directory,
just a bunch of older 2.6.11 patches instead.

Sure, I (and everyone else on the planet) could do the 15-gadzillion steps
to download and install the piecemeal git stuff, but that shouldn't be
necessary for non-developers to do.

Is there a cumulative libata-dev patch for 2.6.12 available somewhere?

Cheers