Re: yenta_socket: no PCI interrupts after resume if intel-agploaded on HP 1105

From: Matthew Garrett
Date: Thu Jun 09 2005 - 06:20:58 EST

> If I have all of these drivers loaded at suspend, resume fails. Without
> intel-agp, I can suspend and resume happily (well, X won't start after
> resume, but that's potentially an entirely separate issue)

I've tracked this down some further. If I comment out these lines in
intel_845_configure:

/* agpm */
pci_read_config_byte(agp_bridge->dev, INTEL_I845_AGPM, &temp2);
pci_write_config_byte(agp_bridge->dev, INTEL_I845_AGPM, temp2 |

then I can load intel-agp, suspend and resume and still get correct
interrupts. If I leave then uncommented, then attempting to load
yenta-socket after a suspend/resume with intel-agp loaded results in the
"no PCI interrupts. Fish" error. This is an i855PM device using nvidia
graphics.

--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59@xxxxxxxxxxxxx