Greetings From South Africa

From: Jonathan Zuma
Date: Fri Jun 10 2005 - 21:33:30 EST

A very good day to you.

I am Mr. Jonathan Mwari Zuma, an accountant and principal overseer
with

the South African Mining Corporation. I got your contact through a
friend

in my local chamber of commerce in collaboration with the American

Consulate here in South Africa. This is in line with my quest for a

reliable and reputable person/company to handle a very confidential

transaction, which involves transfer of fund to a foreign account.

This said fund (US$20.5m) Twenty million, five hundred thousand United

Statesdollars, is reportedly made to be a variation and accumulation
of

equity investment made in the South African Mining corporation in the

period of 1983-1987. This redeemable investment interest, has now
matured

and has long been cleared for disbursement but with no apparent
knowledge

of who the investors are, as most of the investors then, were corrupt

government officials and their cronies under the obnoxious apartheid

regime who used pseudo names and aliases in the transactions, and
could

not come up for claims under the present political setting in South

Africa.

After due consultative sessions with my colleagues in the account

department at the mining corporation, I discovered that none of them

knows about the funds. So I decided to confiscate the funds and
placed

it in a private trust company for safe keeping, awaiting further
transfer

a foreign account for further business ventures. I cannot handle this

transaction on my name because we were not allowed to operate an
offshore

account while still in service. What I need now is a foreign national
who

can assist me in the transfer of this fund, and also to help invest
the

fund in a risk free venture. if you are wi! lling to assist me in this

transfer, I have agreed to compensate y ou with a certain percentage
(20%)

of the total sum (US$20.5m) through mutual negotiations. Your
specialty

is not a barrier to this transaction as I have mapped out strategies

effectively actualize this transaction.

Thank you for your anticipated co-operation, and I hope to hear from
you

soon, to enable me give you full details of the transactions. And
also

remember to maintain absolute confidentiality as any leakage of

information may jeopardize our chance of receiving this money.

Best regards,
Jonathan Mwari Zuma
SAMC P.ACC