Signups with your business

From: easysign
Date: Mon Jun 13 2005 - 12:45:19 EST

Would you like to get twenty (20) paid_sign_ups this
week?

Simple process that can be repeated every week for
52 weeks a year. Any business.

How would you like 20 sign_ups a week?

Doesn't cost any more than 80USD$ and 2 hours of
your time to get paid_sign_ups.

How much will you earn from 20 sign_ups each week?
More than 80USD$ or 40GBP£?

We sell test packages at 80USD$ but you can buy
much bigger packages once you've tested us and
see the great results.

For more details please send an email to:

lwood2005@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Please put
"test20@80USD".

Sorry if you got this email either in error or want
to be taken off our list please send an email to:

lwood2005@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with "notest20@80USD"
and your details will be removed very quickly
indeed.

Many Thanks
Larry