Re: Design Level Documentation for the Linux kernel (V2.6)

From: Kyle Moffett
Date: Tue Jun 14 2005 - 20:19:22 EST

On Jun 14, 2005, at 20:34:26, Nick Newcomb wrote:
http://www.softwarerevolution.com/jeneral/open-source-docs.html

This looks really nice, and I can load the SVG images just fine, but could
you use something other than image maps? They seem to give my favorite
browsers (OmniWeb and Safari on Mac OS X) some sort of heartburn. Other
than that this looks really awesome! Thanks!

Cheers,
Kyle Moffett

Somone asked my why I work on this free (http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/)
software stuff and not get a real job. Charles Shultz had the best answer:

"Why do musicians compose symphonies and poets write poems? They do it
because life wouldn't have any meaning for them if they didn't. That's why
I draw cartoons. It's my life." -- Charles Shultz