Need to hack kernel module of VTune (remap_page_range)

From: Tetsuji \"Maverick\" Rai
Date: Fri Jun 17 2005 - 08:43:55 EST

I'm trying to install VTune by Intel (see
http://www.intel.com/software/products/vtune/vlin/index.htm for
details) but this creates a kernel module for "older" kernels; it can
be built on my Gentoo w/kernel 2.6.11.12, but it looks for symbol
"remap_page_range" which was used until 2.6.8 or 2.6.9. So I would
like to know how to hack this kernel module (fortunately sources are
with the package). What's the key?

It's defined in linux/mm/nommu.c in kernel-2.6.9.

Thanks in advance!!
--
Luckiest in the world / Weapon of Mass Distraction
http://maverick6664.bravehost.com/