Re: Linux 2.6.12

From: Steven Rostedt
Date: Sat Jun 18 2005 - 13:32:26 EST

On Fri, 2005-06-17 at 22:13 -0700, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> As some people may have noticed already, 2.6.12 is out there now.

I just downloaded it, copied my 2.6.11.2 config over and did a make
oldconfig. On USB Mon I got the following in the help.

-------------
If you say Y here, a component which captures the USB traffic
between peripheral-specific drivers and HC drivers will be built.
The USB_MON is similar in spirit and may be compatible with Dave
Harding's USBMon.

This is somewhat experimental at this time, but it should be safe,
as long as you aren't building this as a module and then removing it.

If unsure, say Y. Do not say M.

USB Monitor (USB_MON) [M/n/?] (NEW)

I really like my options. :-)

OK, I have CONFIG_USB as a module, but I really thought that this was
pretty amusing.

-- Steve