Re: [git patches] 2.6.x net driver updates

From: Jeff Garzik
Date: Sat Jun 18 2005 - 15:07:25 EST

Linus Torvalds wrote:
Ok, I ended up re-doing the merge by hand (ie I fetched all the other parts, ignored your top entry, and just merged the previous one manually).

I'm pushing out the result now, can you verify that the r8192.c file looks
like you expected it to look? I think it should be the same thing you
ended up with except for fixed parents, but...

Looks good here, thanks.

I re-did the merge locally, as a test, finalizing with 'git commit' rather than 'git-commit-tree ...' and the parent info came out correct. FWIW.

Jeff