Re: kernel bugzilla

From: Kyle Moffett
Date: Sun Jun 19 2005 - 11:59:57 EST

On Jun 19, 2005, at 04:22:51, Dave Jones wrote:

On Sat, Jun 18, 2005 at 10:54:33PM -0400, Kyle Moffett wrote:
Another wishlist feature I've seen is to have a mailing list archiver
attached to bugzilla that receives and stores the last month worth of
emails on the list. At any time someone can login and:

The volume of mail bugzilla-mail generates is obscene.
I've been on vacation for a week, and I have over a 1000
mails waiting for me from rh-bugzilla when I get back
to give you an indication.[*]

I was thinking something more like an LKML archiver tied to bugzilla,
because I've seen a number of times where bugs get reported to the list
and then lost, causing the reported oops and other critical data to
fall by the wayside.

Cheers,
Kyle Moffett

-- C.A.R. Hoare