Re: 2.6.12-mm1

From: Jeff Garzik
Date: Mon Jun 20 2005 - 11:40:41 EST

J.A. Magallon wrote:
On 06.20, Andrew Morton wrote:

ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/akpm/patches/2.6/2.6.12/2.6.12-mm1/

- Someone broke /proc/device-tree on ppc64. It's being looked into.

- Nothing particularly special here - various fixes and updates.

I had this in my kernel, compiled from lkml ans supposed to fix some brakage
realted to slab management in libata. Is still needed ?

It's a patch with bugs, that needs to be fixed. You can't call scsi_eh_abort_cmds() without an abort handler, that won't accomplish too much.

Jeff