Re: Mercurial 0.5b vs git

From: Michael Ellerman
Date: Tue Jun 21 2005 - 04:53:41 EST

Hey Matt,

It doesn't look like your mercurial repo of the kernel is updating, is that
right? The last tag I see is v2_6_12-rc2.

cheers

--
Michael Ellerman
IBM OzLabs

email: michael:ellerman.id.au
inmsg: mpe:jabber.org
wwweb: http://michael.ellerman.id.au
phone: +61 2 6212 1183 (tie line 70 21183)

We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors,
we borrow it from our children. - S.M.A.R.T Person