Re: 2.6 sendfile

From: nanakos
Date: Tue Jun 21 2005 - 15:07:17 EST

Very interesting patches,but what i need to is a pacth or some points so i
can change the existing source code according to my needs.Can someone help
me on that?
The existing sendfile system call copies data from a file descriptor to a
socket descriptor.I have already a program that i have to port that uses
the sendfile syscall from 2.4.x series kernels.In 2.6.x doesnt work.What
are the minimal changes that have to be done so i can use again the
syscall in 2.6.x kernel's???

Thanks in advance.