Re: PREEMPT_RT vs I-PIPE: the numbers, part 2

From: Karim Yaghmour
Date: Wed Jun 22 2005 - 20:44:11 EST

Bill Huey (hui) wrote:
> Yeah, but so what ? don't freak out and take all of this so seriously.

Bill, it's not like Opersys is VC-funded or anything of that type.
We're a self-sufficient operation and as such we cannot afford to
waste any time. So when I dedicate close to 6 weeks of man time
to a given project, you bet I'm going to take it seriously.

I have no objection to let things cool off, but it's a lot to
ask that I do not take seriously attacks on our ability to
produce objective results.

We can leave it at that if you want.

Karim
--
Author, Speaker, Developer, Consultant
Pushing Embedded and Real-Time Linux Systems Beyond the Limits