Re: [SATA] libata-dev queue updated

From: Mark Lord
Date: Wed Jun 22 2005 - 22:44:22 EST

Jeff Garzik wrote:

You can obtain a patch from the 'passthru' branch by doing

git checkout -f passthru
git-diff-tree -p master HEAD > /tmp/patch

or simply by downloading what I just uploaded a few minutes ago

Great, it works now! I had actually stumbled across a similar recipe
on my own, but prior to your very recent update of libata-dev.git
it gave me a huge unruly diff that didn't look right.

Now, though, the recipe above gives me exactly the same patch
that you posted, thanks!

Now if only the same were possible for atapi-enable,
though I suspect that branch is simply a one-liner to libata.h.

Do you have the suspend/resume stuff (Jens A.) in a tree some place?

Thanks Jeff!