Re: [ANNOUNCE] ndevfs - a "nano" devfs

From: tvrtko . ursulin
Date: Fri Jun 24 2005 - 10:43:08 EST

On 24/06/2005 16:23:11 Greg KH wrote:

>> ndevfs: creating file '0000:02' with major 0 and minor 0
>
>Hm, that is odd. That shouldn't happen.
>
>Wait, I think it was due to where you put the class hooks, try it
>against Linus's latest tree, it will work better there (in fact, I don't
>know if it would work properly in 2.6.12 due to the class driver core
>changes.)
>
>Could you try that and let me know if it still has issues?

It was me incorrectly fixing the rejects. If I had looked at it more
carefully I would have got it right the first time. Anyway, I moved the
relevant ndevfs_create in the right 'if' block and now everything is fine.
Am I still using 2.6.12 btw.

Sorry for not letting you know that earlier, I was waiting for my post to
show up so that I can reply to myself.