Re: reiser4 plugins

From: Hubert Chan
Date: Sun Jun 26 2005 - 00:46:56 EST

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 00:01:39 -0400, Horst von Brand <vonbrand@xxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

> David Masover <ninja@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[...]

>> Also, space is not so cheap that I won't take 25% more.

> It is cheap enough that I can't realistically fill the disks I have
> with /usefull/ stuff. So...

And since when did you become the spokesperson for all Linux users?

Just because *you* can't think of a use for 25% more space doesn't mean
that the rest of us don't want it. Do you really think that there isn't
a significant number of people who would love to have more space?

[...]

> So what? Write your script to do it. Or use emacs, I'm sure it either
> has now or will soon have a plugin for it... much easier to develop,
> much more flexible to use, ...

Oh yes. Please. Let's make everyone use emacs. Even if they want to
edit an OpenOffice document or a picture.

--
Hubert Chan <hubert@xxxxxxxxx> - http://www.uhoreg.ca/
PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA