Re: reiser4 merging action list

From: Pekka Enberg
Date: Wed Jun 29 2005 - 01:19:21 EST

On 6/29/05, Hans Reiser <reiser@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> either b) or c) is ok with me for the list code. The debug code should
> be c) I think.
>
> Probably vs can offer a more detailed and accurate opinion,

I completely agree that the current state of the generic hashing
facilities is somewhat poor but I fail to see why you can't use
<linux/list.h>.

As for the debugging code, I would love to see that turned into
something generic (every subsystem has their own now) but it is
definitely not something that should stop you from merging.

Pekka