RTNETLINK Failure 2.6.12.1

From: Steve Lee
Date: Wed Jun 29 2005 - 10:38:32 EST

With 2.6.12.1 when the loopback device is being initialized, I get the
following:

RTNETLINK: answers: File exists

However, with 2.6.11.11, I don't get this. I've searched the net via
google as well as the kernel archives, with no luck. Could someone give
me a clue as to what I need to do to fix this? My system is a Linux
>From Scratch 6.0 plus BLFS updates. Works without error with <=
2.6.11.11, but gives the above error with >= 2.6.12. However, even with
this error, the system seems to be working just fine.

Please CC me as I'm not a member of this mailing list.

Thanks,
Steve