Re: [Ocfs2-devel] [-mm patch] CONFIGFS_FS: "If unsure, say N."

From: Joel Becker
Date: Wed Jun 29 2005 - 20:01:58 EST

On Thu, Jun 30, 2005 at 02:47:38AM +0200, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> But I get your point, what about the patch below?

Non-descriptive. We are descriptive for sysfs (and even allow
the choice!). I'd say that leaving the description but perhaps adding
the caveat about modules and unsure-N might be a good way to go.

Joel

--

"If you are ever in doubt as to whether or not to kiss a pretty girl,
give her the benefit of the doubt"

Joel Becker
Senior Member of Technical Staff
Oracle