looking for a patch to increase maximum routing table numnber

From: Jeremie Le Hen
Date: Fri Jul 08 2005 - 08:20:47 EST

Hi hackers,

[ please Cc: me when replying, I'm not subscribed to this list ]

I dare to drop a mail here because I believe to remember there was a
patch which increased the number of maximum routing tables usable with
iproute2. Unfortunately, after googling, search through the LKML
archives and looking at LARTC, I wasn't able to find it.

I would be glad if someone could point me out the location of this
patch, or send me a copy attached by email.

Thank you.
Best regards,
--
Jeremie Le Hen