Partnership

From: arlindo carvalho
Date: Fri Jul 08 2005 - 12:11:55 EST

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Arlindo Carvalho. Am from a small island in
West Africa called Sao Tome and Principe. I am writing
you based on an urgent need for a trustworthy and
reliable representative/associate who will stand on
behalf of me and my colleagues whom are also in the
public service of my country for a mutually beneficial
business.

My country is about to commence the exploration and
drilling of crude oil which is one of the numerous
natural resources she is endowed with. I and my
colleagues have plans to invest and own majority of
the companies that will be appointed to carryout these
exploration activities about to take place very soon.

In order to achieve this aim, we intend to keep the
funds required for setting up the company in totality
solely in your care. The funds will be transferred to
you in form of consultation fees as the name of our
chosen company will be included amongst companies to
be invited for this purpose. The funds will in turn be
used to set up the proposed company with you fronting
as the owner.

Should you be interested in this proposal, kindly
state your interest urgently and we will furnish you
with details as soon as we receive your favorable
response. If you are not interested in this, kindly
keep this information very confidential.

I wait for your urgent response.

Yours sincerely,

Arlindo Carvalho