OUR TIME TO BE GREAT

From: charles pedersen
Date: Sat Jul 09 2005 - 17:30:52 EST

MR.CHARLES PEDERSEN
SANTA CLARA,
HAVANA, CUBA.

AMIGO QUERIDO,

Please understand with me, my english is not good.I speak only spanish.

My Name CHARLES PEDERSEN,and I am write you from my home in Santa
Clara, about 165 miles east of
Havana,the Capital City of Cuba. Santa Clara is known for two
landmarks; The
famous Revolutionary, the Guevera is buried here; and it is home to one
of
Cuba's largest universities, La Universidad Central "Martha Abreu" de
Las
Villas. But in few days time I try to succeed in escaping from Cuba to
another
country where I will be granted asylum .

This is a compelling story, and I beg you to be patient and readit well
well to the end! I was adopted in 1960, at age 14 months by Mr. MORRIS
THOMPSON,A MULTI-MILLIONAIRE OF FAIRBANKS, ALASKA,U.S.A .

My adopton brought so much controversy that Mr. MORRIS was forced by
his family to put me into a foster home IN CUBA at age 5,where I stayed
until maturity; Like most Cuban youths, I dreamt of freedom, which
every one
here knows is called 'America'; like most youths, in time, I joined an
Anti-Castro group and that merited automatic 24 hours round the clock
surveillance
by the Secret Police, but this is also normal in Cuba! My father
nevertheless funded my education through the above mentioned
university,where I
graduated in Automobile Engineering. I am now a mechanic, making just
enough to
take care of my wife Isabel, and 3 boys, Junior, Denis, and woodison.

Sadly, My father died in JANUARY, 31,2000; HE, HIS WIFE, THELMA AND
ONLY DAUGHTER,SHERYL WERE AMONG THE 83 PASSENGERS [INCLUDING 5 CREW
MEMBERS]
ON BOARD THE ALASKA AIRLINE FLIGHT 261 HEADING TO SAN FRANCISCO AND
SEATLE
FROM PUERTO VALLARTA, MEXICO BUT CRASHED INTO THE PACIFIC OCEAN NOT FAR
FROM
LOS ANGELES.

Me I mourn him deeply;I had no memory of my real father; but I loved
him for his kindness to me; he frequently snubbed his family to visit
me.
When I married, he gave my wife a ring as a present which we later
found out was a diamond ring!
Me I continued with my suffer life because I get no body to help me
since I lose my dad. It is pitiful to found out that you dont have
parents.
Me I wish that for any one.Too bad.
Last few weeks I get a letter from a Company that says it is a security
company in Europe told me in the letter that my dad before he died kept
a trunk
box with them which they say he declar it as FAMILY TREASURES AND
PERSONAL
ITEMS.

Me , I dont get used to thos kind of things so I dont know what it do.
Get me confused.But my wife tell me that when they read his last letter
which is called will, he said in that mail that he keep TEN MILLION
,FIVE
HUNDRED DOLLARS FOR IN A FINANCE COMPANY IN EUROPE. And I can now
remember it
because its true I hear that that day but since me I did not hear about
the
name of the place of the company I dont get bother. Now that this
company
write me a mail I can put this together to know that my dad he keep
money
inside that trunk box and call it FAMILY TREASURES AND PERSONAL ITEMS
because
it dont want the people to know it is money inside it the trunk box. Me
even remember that it say at that letter he call his last will that it
call
the content of that box FAMILY TREASUES so that the pepeople will not
carry
the money.

The company in Europe say I come to take my consignment because it is
due,but I dont have travell passport , i dont even get the money to
travel
to collect that box of Money. I get big big problem with FIDEL CASTRO'S
GOVERNMENT because it introduce communism and people are suffer too
much in Cuba.
Evenself America tell him to stop it he say no. The secret police for
Cuba is
monitor me and my group. I hide every day and my wife goes to jail when
the
police no find me.

Please I want you to help me travel to collect this consignment it cal
trunk box. I promise I will give yopu some percent of the money if you
do
that for me. Please I want you to be a good person so that you wont
cheat me
for the money because me and my family happy too much now.
If you will help me please reply me and give me your real names, I want
also you telephone number so that I call you for phone. You dont call
me
because my telephone the cuban police monitor too much. I fear for my
life now.
If I get your phone , I give it to the company to contact you and me I
will tell you the place in Europe the money stay now.
I beg dont make trouble with me because i dont want trouble. This
letter confuse me because many people dont like business for internet,
but me
Cuban
I dont write bad letter or cheat person. God Forbid!!
Reply me God will bless you Good Good.
If you want to send me letter send it to my email address that is good
well and it is CHARLIESPEDER@xxxxxxxxxx oNLY THIS EMAIL ADDRESS YOU
SHOULD
REPLY ME PLEASE.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU GOOD.