Re: ALPS psmouse_reset on reconnect confusing Tecra M2

From: Micheal Marineau
Date: Sun Jul 10 2005 - 03:05:24 EST

Dmitry Torokhov wrote:
> On Tuesday 05 July 2005 23:53, Micheal Marineau wrote:
>
>>Dmitry Torokhov wrote:

>>>Hi,
>>>
>>>Please try the following patch:
>>>
>>> http://www.ucw.cz/~vojtech/input/alps-suspend-typo
>>>

>>This fixed the problem for mylaptop, but ONLY if I had #define DEBUG in
>>alps.c, switch it back to the usual #undef and the exact same problem
>>happens. I've got no idea what's going on, I'll poke at it more when
>>I'm awake....
>>

> Hi,
>
> Sorry, any update on this topic? Does it still only work with DEBUG?
>
> Thanks!

Yey! fixed it, simple little patch, just updates the alps_model_info
struct. Here's a link so my mail client won't mess up the white space:
http://dev.gentoo.org/~marineam/files/alps-dell8500-dualpoint.patch

(note, this sill requires the alps-suspend-typo fix)

--
Michael Marineau
marineam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx