Re: 2.6.13-rc3-mm1

From: Matthias Urlichs
Date: Fri Jul 15 2005 - 04:26:44 EST

Hi, Andrew Morton wrote:

> ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/akpm/patches/2.6/2.6.13-rc3/2.6.13-rc3-mm1/

Also GITtable, as soon as the mirrors' work is done:

http://www.kernel.org/git/?p=linux/kernel/git/smurf/v2.6.13-rc3-mm1.git;a=summary

... since people asked:
- trees from GIT are properly parent-linked.
- yes, I can import other people's patch series.
- the whole import runs in a couple of minutes.
In fact, I keep suspecting that it must be skipping some important
step or other. ;-) Kudos to Linus, and of course everybody else who's
involved with git, for yet another tool done *right*.

--
Matthias Urlichs | {M:U} IT Design @ m-u-it.de | smurf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- -