Re: amd64-agp vs. swsusp

From: Michal Schmidt
Date: Thu Jul 21 2005 - 10:26:59 EST

Pavel Machek wrote:
I'm trying to do something similar for x86_64. See the attached patch.
Unfortunately, it doesn't help. The behaviour seems unchanged (resume still works iff amd64-agp wasn't loaded before suspend).

Are you sure problem is on level4_pgt? We probably use constant
level4_pgt but split pages at some deeper level. You may want try
saving 3rd-level table, instead.

I'm not sure about that at all. That was just my attempt of cargocult programming :-)
OK, I'll try saving the 3rd-level table. It'll take me some time to figure out how to do that, however :-)

Michal