Re: fix suspend/resume irq request free for yenta..

From: Dave Airlie
Date: Sat Jul 23 2005 - 17:41:31 EST

.

> > What if some other driver is sharing the IRQ, and requires IRQs to be
> > enabled for the resume to complete?

All drivers re-enable IRQs on their way back up in their resume code,
they shouldn't be doing anything before that point..

> This certainly is the case on many laptops.

Well at the moment on my laptop without this patch we don't make it
back, and we've done a lot of talking at OLS about this.. patches like
this will be popping up for most drivers soon....

Dave.