congratulations

From: john green
Date: Thu Jul 28 2005 - 11:55:38 EST

Dear Lucky Winner,
Our ref: your winning number:x25/world550012345/random/2005
Congratulations as one of our random winners for $2 million usd(two
million dollars) of the canadian lotto company in conjuction with AL
-SAUD Royal Family of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia's Charity draw . To
begin your claims process, please provide the following information. The
information supplied will enable our head quaters office here in Canada
determine your payment. Please provide the following to enable us open
and update your file as per your status as a Winner: Winning number,
Your full names, Your age and sex Your mailing address Your functional
phone/fax numbers Any means of identification-international passport,
drivers license, national identity or staff identity card. Your
nationality/country of residence.
Upon the receipt of these particulars, we shall forward to you Award
Claims Profile Forms to be completed and sent back to us so as to
commence the the prize award processs culminating in your finally
receiving your award certificate and award prize. The procedure will take
us three working days to complete the administrative procedures before
finally passing your file to the Verification/Payment Department for final
settlement of the award prize, for our time is limited now owing to
preparations for the next draws. Please we expect that you expedite
action on this and reply us ASAP.
Canadian Lotto Company NB: Our program is organized such that
winners in the Random Category do not need to formally apply to
become Winners. Winners are chosen by a computer-based random
selection process of e-mail addresses without names to avoid sectarian,
racial, cultural, and geographical and any other biases. It is a way the
Canadian Lotto Company and AL-SAUD Royal Family of Kingdom of
Saudi Arabia chose to assist individuals with parts of the benefits it
derives from her God-given natural resources.
Upon declaration of winning email addresses, based on the emails
forwarded by the Information Technology Department, our department
sends a formal notification message to such email addresses and upon
receiving replies, we commence with the award procedure.Please send
your email to attention of Mr John Green,
payment@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Best Wishes,

John Green,
www.canadianlottocompany.com