Re: 2.6VMM, uClinux, & Comedi

From: NZG
Date: Tue Aug 02 2005 - 16:22:17 EST

I'm running comedi-0.7.70, but the issue is seems be be coming from the fact
that I'm using a nommu arch.
grepping through my arch and include/asm, these symbols are indeed not
defined.
This makes sense because uClinux has no true virtual memory, vmalloc is just a
wrapper for kmalloc.
The implementation of these functions is probably trivial, but It's taking me
a bit since I didn't really understand the VM code before (now I have a small
inkling)
I'll get there, I'm just surprised this hasn't been attempted before.

NZG.