Re: [ck] [ANNOUNCE] Interbench v0.26

From: Peter Williams
Date: Wed Aug 03 2005 - 18:28:24 EST

Con Kolivas wrote:
On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 22:01, Gabriel Devenyi wrote:

You haven't quite completely fixed the SD calculations it seems:

--- Benchmarking simulated cpu of Gaming in the presence of simulated---
Load Latency +/- SD (ms) Max Latency % Desired CPU
None 2.44 +/- nan 48.6 98.7
Video 12.8 +/- nan 55.2 89
X 89.7 +/- nan 494 52.8
Burn 400 +/- nan 1004 20.1
Write 49.2 +/- nan 343 67.2
Read 4.14 +/- nan 56.7 96.7
Compile 551 +/- nan 1369 15.4

:(

I keep trying

The problem is a variation of the original one that I pointed out. The value that's being added to the sum of the squares of the latency is not always the square of the value being added to the latency.

Would you like me to fix it and send you a patch?

Peter
--
Peter Williams pwil3058@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-- Ambrose Bierce