broadcom 4401 stopped working

From: Mateusz Berezecki
Date: Sat Aug 06 2005 - 12:54:17 EST

Hi list readers

For those who do not track netdev list a quick recap

I fetched latest netdev tree ieee80211 branch and my broadcom 4401
network card stopped working.

I had some time recently and ran few tests. Compiling kernel without
ACPI support didn't help a lot, though compiling without any Power
Management made my card work again. I would apreciate any input on this
issue from some PM person. What are potential changes which could have
affected the card's behaviour? I am really short on time and unable to
do any investigation until september.

kind regards
Mateusz