Re: Fw: Re: Elitegroup K7S5A + usb_storage problem

From: Pete Zaitcev
Date: Sat Aug 06 2005 - 20:09:15 EST

On Sun, 7 Aug 2005 02:22:53 +0200, Martin Maurer <martinmaurer@xxxxxx> wrote:

> when i delete the files which are on the stick and do an umount/mount
> cycle, the files are there again.
> Copying files to the stick gives wrong results too.

Curious. First of all, I have a request: do not call this device a "stick".
It is terribly misleading word with which to call a fully-featured MP3
player. DNT uses it in a specific context, as a product name.

I'd like to have a usbmon trace of a session, from plugging, through
copying, through unplugging. Do not send it to the whole cc: list.
Do you need instructions?

-- Pete