Re: Logitech Quickcam Express USB Address Aquisition Issues

From: Ondrej Zary
Date: Sun Aug 07 2005 - 04:26:42 EST

Chris White wrote:
> As far as the host goes, I have the following USB hosts:

0000:00:11.0 USB Controller: NEC Corporation USB (rev 43)
0000:00:11.1 USB Controller: NEC Corporation USB (rev 43)
0000:00:11.2 USB Controller: NEC Corporation USB 2.0 (rev 04)

The first is my builtin Intel USB controller, the second is one belkin USB 1.0 card, and another 2.0 card. I've tried it in all three just to verify one of my hosts wasn't broken. Considering my printer works with it, as well as my scanner, I'm sort of thinking that's not an issue.
It looks like one add-on USB 2.0 card with NEC chip which is backward compatible with USB 1.0. No Intel here.

--
Ondrej Zary