error: structure has no member named `scsi_scan_done'

From: Sven Geggus
Date: Thu Aug 11 2005 - 15:55:42 EST

Hi there,

I found an older patch in the Linux Kernel Archive which enables mounting an
USB-Device as root filesystem.

This patch fixes something which I think of as a longstanding bug in the
vanilla Linux Kernel source!

Unfortunately this bug has not been fixed in the current Kernel release and
the blkdev_wakeup.patch which can be found on
http://www.dedasys.com/freesoftware/patches/blkdev_wakeup.patch does not
work anymore.

What am I supposed to change in the code to make this work again?

Looking at usb.h scsi_scan_done has been removed from us_data :(

Sven

--
"And I'm right. I'm always right, but in this case I'm just a bit more
right than I usually am." (Linus Torvalds, Sunday Aug 27, 2000)

/me is giggls@ircnet, http://sven.gegg.us/ on the Web