Re: 2.6.13-rc6-mm1

From: Brice Goglin
Date: Fri Aug 19 2005 - 08:43:55 EST

Le 19.08.2005 15:27, Russell King a écrit :
> Since you're going to be adding #ifdef CONFIG_SMP...#endif around each
> of these, why not fix where it's declared/defined to be empty?

Probably because I'm too lazy to find a nice way to fix it :)

smp_nmi_call_function may return an error but I don't see any place
where the return value is actually checked. If the error case is
actually possible, we should check the return value, and the warning
would disappear.

Sorry but I'm not familiar enough with this code to know what's the
good solution :(

Regards,
Brice