From: Dr Raymond .K.Dobbs
Date: Fri Aug 19 2005 - 20:21:59 EST

Dr Raymond Keith Dobbs
managing Director
Midland Industrial Metals
86-92 Northwood Street,
Birmingham, West Midlands,
B3 1TH U.K.
website.http://www.mimltd.co.uk

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Dr Raymond Keith Dobbs managing Director
of Midland Industrial Metals.Although from
new zealand and based in the U.K
Our company is involved in the manufacturing
of metal,copper strip and Aluminum for
manufacturing Purposes.(recycling and reclamation)
This product are exported to the international
market in North America/South America, Europe
and some part of Africa.
We are in search for competent/capable individual
who can help us in reaching our customers in Europe,
North/South America,asia and Africa.
Also you shall be required to be our representative
who outstanding balance owed us Would be paid to us
through you.
Please should you be interested in doing Business
with us we would appreciate you contact us for more
information via this email address.
Finally Subject to your satisfaction you will be given
the opportunity to Negotiate your mode of which we will
pay/compensate for your services as our Representative
Please if you are interested forward to us your phone
number/fax and your full contact addresses.
Thanks in advance

Dr Raymond Keith Dobbs
managing Director
Midland Industrial Metals