Re: Schedulers benchmark - Was: [ANNOUNCE][RFC] PlugSched-5.2.4 for 2.6.12 and 2.6.13-rc6

From: Michal Piotrowski
Date: Sat Aug 20 2005 - 23:45:17 EST

On 8/21/05, Con Kolivas <kernel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well it will survive all right, but eventually get into swap thrash territory
> and that's not a meaningful cpu scheduler benchmark.
>
> Cheers,
> Con

Ok. How about make -j? It's one of kernbench test runs, on my box load
average > 1500 ;).

BTW I have only 1 gb ram, so high values of -j are road to hell for my system...
I'm still learning, but it's fun ;). Now I'll try your latest -ck.
Thanks for "1Gb Low Memory Support".

Regards,
Michal Piotrowski