confidential

From: VIERA FORD
Date: Fri Aug 26 2005 - 17:29:04 EST

Dear sir/madam,
do accept my sincere apologies if my mail does not
meet your personal ethics.i will introduce myself as viera ford, a
staff in the accounts management section of a well-known bank here in
the south africa.one of our accounts with holding balance of(thirty
million british dollars) has been dormant and has not been operated for
the past 4 years.from my investigations and confirmations, the owner of
this account a foreigner by name
austin martins died in august 2000
and since then nobody has done anything as regards the claiming of this
money because he has no family members who are aware of the existence
of neither the account nor the funds.
also information from
the national immigration states that he was also single on entry into
the sa.i have secretly discussed this matter with some of the bank
officials and we have agreed to find a reliable foreign partner to deal
with. we thus propose to do business with you, standing in as the next
of kin of these funds from the deceased and funds released to you after
due processes have been followed.
this transaction is totally free
of risk and troubles as the fund is a legitimate and does not originate
from drug, money laundry, terrorism or any other illegal act. on your
interest, let me hear from you.
regards,
viera