Re: [ANNOUNCE] DSFS Network Forensic File System for Linux Patches

From: Jose Luis Domingo Lopez
Date: Wed Aug 31 2005 - 16:50:03 EST

On Wednesday, 31 August 2005, at 11:27:41 -0600,
Jeff V. Merkey wrote:

> I am very open to discussions of this. Please go ahead and argue the
> merits of GPL vs. proprietary code. DSFS is platform
> neutral and will also run on Windows XP/2000/2003/Longhorn and Free BSD.
> It uses no kernel headers or kernel files.

So then, does it have _anything_ to do with linux kernel development? It
doesn't seem so. Is this "product" an attempt to raise some money, and
make your former "linux kernel buyout" offer, but now giving a higher
amount of money?

Damnit, hope I am not feeding some troll out there...

--
Jose Luis Domingo Lopez
Linux Registered User #189436 Debian Linux Sid (Linux 2.6.13)