Re: 2.6.13-rt3

From: Steven Rostedt
Date: Thu Sep 01 2005 - 11:46:29 EST

On Thu, 2005-09-01 at 12:24 -0400, Steven Rostedt wrote:

> Note: I compiled this, but I haven't run it yet. I'll run it right after
> I send this note and respond how it worked.

I'm currently sending this message while running the kernel with this
patch. But I haven't compiled with RT_DEADLOCK_DETECT. Instead I'm
recompiling with my changes to turn on all TRACE_{WARN,BUG} to be real
WARN and BUG without the deadlock detect code. This way I can run it
without the trace_lock helping.

-- Steve