Re: State of Linux graphics

From: mcartoaje
Date: Fri Sep 02 2005 - 23:04:27 EST

Jon Smirl has written,

> I've written an article that surveys the current State of Linux
> graphics and proposes a possible path forward. This is a long article
> containing a lot of detailed technical information as a guide to
> future developers. Skip over the detailed parts if they aren't
> relevant to your area of work.

My idea is a windowing program with support for vertical synchronization interrupts.

Hope this e-letter is threaded correctly.

mihai
--
a work-in-progress windowing program on svgalib at,
http://sourceforge.net/projects/svgalib-windows

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.