[ATMSAR] Request for review - update #1

From: Giampaolo Tomassoni
Date: Sun Sep 04 2005 - 06:09:22 EST

Dears,

thanks to Jiri Slaby who found a bug in the AAL0 handling of the ATMSAR module.

I attach a fixed version of the atmsar patch as a diff against the 2.6.13 kernel tree.

Now the sources are also fully-delethalized by avoiding any line wrap in the Linus' 80-column monitor and the danger due to whitespaces at end of lines is prevented.

However, I'm still hearing for your comments about the usefulness of an ATMSAR layer. I'm also trying hard to get in touch with Duncan Sands (SpeedTouch USB Driver maintainer) and Chas Williams (ATM maintainer) in order to get this patch reviewed and, eventually, committed.

How am I supposed to contact them? I had no reply to the mails I sent them...

Thanks for your interest in this,

Giampaolo Tomassoni - IT Consultant
Piazza VIII Aprile 1948, 4
I-53044 Chiusi (SI) - Italy