Re: 2.6.11.11 and rsync oops (SATA related?)

From: Kalin KOZHUHAROV
Date: Mon Sep 05 2005 - 00:39:23 EST

Parag Warudkar wrote:
Jesper Juhl wrote:

It seems you forgot to include the data. Nothing inline in the email,
nor any attachments.

Sorry for that, I really forgot to include the attachments at first, then send the mail, then canceled it (on gmane.org), then send another mail with the attachments.

I could see the attachments and inline dmesg - probably your mail server is at it.
Jesper was just to quick to notice my mistake :-) But I thought that I don't need to reply to him to increase the S/N ratio...

Kalin.

--
+-> http://ThinRope.net/ <-+