Re: linux-2.6.13-mm1 fails to build

From: Alexander E. Patrakov
Date: Mon Sep 05 2005 - 22:06:50 EST

Alan Cox wrote:

On Llu, 2005-09-05 at 14:17 +0600, Alexander E. Patrakov wrote:

Hello,

I tried to build linux-2.6.13-mm1 with the attached configuration, and it failed with:

drivers/usb/serial/whiteheat.c: In function `rx_data_softint':
drivers/usb/serial/whiteheat.c:1433: error: structure has no member named `flip'

No that one hadn't. I'll see what I can do. Do you have hardware to test
changes ?

No, I just forgot to disable this driver at home :)

A similar trouble in the proprietary LT WinModem driver was fixed by copying the receive_chars() function from 8250.c, but in whiteheat.c the code looks more complicated due to spinlocks and the fact that more than one character can be received.

--
Alexander E. Patrakov