swsusp

From: rob
Date: Wed Sep 07 2005 - 14:31:19 EST

I singed up to this mailing list just to ask this question
I have built a 2.6.13 kernel for a toshiba tecra 500cdt
this computer uses the pci buss for the sound card
and pcmcia bridge
I have writen a script to unload all the pci buss modules amd go to sleep
it works up to this point
now how do I get the modules put back when ever I add the lines to
rerun the " /etc/rc.d/rc.hotplug /etc/rc.d/rc.pcmcia and /etc/rc.d/rcmodules "
I get a kernel crash befor it gose to sleep
I have been al over the net and the olny info I can find is about software suspend2
Is there some way to change the sowftware suspend2 scripts to work with the
unpatched kernel software suspend or where can I get the path to init
talked about in the menuconfig file