Re: [RFC] SCSI target for IBM Power5 LPAR/SCST 0.9.3-pre1 published

From: Vladislav Bolkhovitin
Date: Wed Sep 07 2005 - 15:09:23 EST

Mike Christie wrote:
Vladislav Bolkhovitin wrote:
Sorry, I can see on stgt page only mail lists archive and not from start (from Aug 22). Mike, can I see stgt code and some design description, please? You can send it directly on my e-mail address, if necessary.

goto the svn page for the code
http://developer.berlios.de/svn/?group_id=4492

As for design desc, I do not have anything. It is the evolving source :) We are slowly merging leasons we learned from open-iscsi, your SCST code, the available software and HW targets, and the SCSI ULD's scatterlist code which needs redoing so it is a bit of a mess.

OK, thanks, will try tomorrow.

I put SCST 0.9.3-pre1 on its page (http://sourceforge.net/projects/scst/). This is not the latest, but this is the one, which working. At the end of this week I'll try to put there the latest one as well. Hope, you will learn some more lessons from it :).

Any comments are welcome.

Vlad