Re: [patch] Add suspend/resume support to locomo.c

From: Richard Purdie
Date: Sat Sep 10 2005 - 17:53:54 EST

On Sun, 2005-09-11 at 00:38 +0200, Pavel Machek wrote:
> [I have just came back from 3 days horse trip... you'll get replies to
> other mails later.]
>
> There's git tree at www.kernel.org/git ... its called linux-z. It
> worked for before I got to 2.6.13, but it is now broken (IIRC, maybe
> its okay). PCMCIA never worked for me. linux-z is probably good start
> for new work. It should have all your patches IIRC.
>
> I started work on battery control, and it does something, but I do not
> dare enabling charging juts yet.

It might be worth looking at:

http://www.rpsys.net/openzaurus/patches/sharpsl_pm-r8.patch

This is a more general and much cleaned up version of the Sharp power
management code. I've not studied the collie specifics so I don't know
how adaptable this would be for your uses. Examples of machine specific
support code are:

http://www.rpsys.net/openzaurus/patches/spitz_pm-r3.patch
http://www.rpsys.net/openzaurus/patches/corgi_pm-r3.patch

I'm still cleaning this up but its getting there...

Richard