[OT] Starting studying linux kernel

From: Rafael Fernández López
Date: Wed Sep 14 2005 - 16:50:16 EST

Hi,

First of all, sorry if this e-mail is taking your time out. I'm a
computer science student. I love GNU/Linux and I've been using Gentoo
for a long time.

Now, I am starting to read linux kernel, but it is so big that I
cannot understand lots of things. I'd like to know if there is a
website or something that can introduce me into the kernel internals.

Maybe long time ago I could have understood it, but today it's so big...

Thank you very much, and my apologies for this e-mail.