Re: [linux-pm] swsusp3: push image reading/writing into userspace

From: Nigel Cunningham
Date: Wed Sep 14 2005 - 21:00:32 EST

Hi Pavel.

On Thu, 2005-09-15 at 08:32, Pavel Machek wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Here's prototype code for swsusp3. It seems to work for me, but don't
> try it... yet. Code is very ugly at places, sorry, I know and will fix
> it. This is just proof that it can be done, and that it can be done
> without excessive ammount of code.

No comments on the code sorry. Instead I want to ask, could you please
find a different name? swsusp3 is going to make people think that it's
Suspend2 redesigned. Since there hasn't been a swsusp2 (so far as I
know), how about using that name instead? At least then we'll clearly
differentiate the two implementations and you won't confuse/irritate
users.

Regards,

Nigel